1. Mokslo Doze (www.mokslodoze.com) provides a platform for online tuition, including connecting tutors with students, bookings system and virtual classroom.
2. Users may register as tutors or students. Students cannot contact tutors without registering to the website. Information provided during registration will be stored, making future visits to the website easier.
3. By registering to our website, user agrees to be bound to these terms and conditions. If users do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions,
they should not use this website.
4. Users must ensure that their login details and access are not given to the third party. Users cannot use or allow other parties to use Mokslo Doze for fraud activity.
5. Terms of Mokslo Doze can be updated at any time without further notice. If the user continues using the platform, they are bound to the new terms and conditions.
6. Mokslo Doze is allowed to send emails about lesson bookings, received messages, updates related to Help with Homework.
7. Mokslo Doze commits to provide virtual classroom, booking system, messaging system and advertising our services to the best interests of the Client and the Tutor.
8. Mokslo Doze may be periodically unavailable due to regular and emergency maintenance and upgrades. However, we aim to minimize disruption as much as possible.
1. Students are not allowed to contact tutors outside the platform.
2. Free meeting must take place within 24h from its booking. The length of the free meeting is decided by the tutor.
3. Tutor’s hourly rate is provided on the profile in Eur. Student has an option to pay in Eur, USD or GBP. The system converts price from Eur to selected currency using exchange rate.
4. There is an option to book longer/shorter than 1h sessions and the sum is calculated based on the hourly rate shown on tutor’s profile.
5. If student is late, tutor is not expected to extend the session unless a reasonable reason is provided.
Money for cancelled lesson will be refunded to the student provided the cancellation is made 24h before the agreed lesson time. A request for refund can be made in the booking page under “Refund” button. When sending a request for refund, a reason for cancellation must be provided.
7. Lessons cannot be cancelled less than 24h before the agreed session time and money will not be refunded unless a reasonable reason is provided.
8. Homework file will be uploaded only after the payment is made.
9. Mokslo Doze has a right to suspend or terminate your ability to use our services.
10. Whilst carefully selecting tutors and trying to ensure high quality education, we have no responsibility on tutor’s behavior.
1. All tutors work as sole-traders (they are self-employed). It’s tutor’s responsibility to register as self-employed and pay taxes.
2. Tutors are not allowed to provide their own personal details and contact students outside the platform.
3. Tutors are obliged to refund money for the session if it was cancelled 24h before the start time.
4. Tutors may be asked to refund money for the session if serious disruptions from tutor’s side had occurred.
5. Tutors must create lesson space as shown during training approximately 10min before the session start time.
6. Tutors must provide “Help with homework” file by agreed deadline. Failure to do so may lead to the profile removal from the website.
7. Tutors must have good internet connection and all required hardware before the session starts.
8. Tutor earns the amount indicated in their form while the student pays tutors selected amount increased by 20%.
9. Earned money will be transferred after 50Eur has been earned. Smaller sums can be requested by contacting support team.
10. Mokslo Doze has a right to suspend or terminate your ability to use the platform.